Check out the list of fantastic speakers and topics you’ll be able to see at WordCamp San Francisco this year:
- Amy Hendrix: WordPress: It’s Made of People!
- Andrew Nacin: Current User Can Watch This Talk
- Beau Lebens: Taking WordPress to the Front End with O2
- Eric Mann: Automated WordPress Development
- Jake Goldman, Brad Williams, Shane Pearlman, and Alex King (in a panel moderated by Matt Mullenweg): Teaming Up: From Freelance to WordPress Agency
- John James Jacoby: bbPress and BuddyPress: What, Where, Who, Why… and How!
- Konstantin Kovshenin: What I Wish I Had Known Before Developing a WordPress Theme
- Mark Jaquith: Confident Commits, Delightful Deploys
- Mike Adams: Three Security Issues You Thought You’d Fixed
- Natalie MacLees: Setting Up Your WordPress Site: Six Stories of Joy and Despair
- Tracy Levesque: What You Don’t Know You Can Do – WordPress Development for Absolutely Everyone
Click here to see the post announcing our first round of speakers.
We couldn’t be more excited about this year’s content and are sure you’ll get a lot out of all of these talks. There are still some tickets available, so don’t delay – register for WordCamp SF today! See you all in less than one month!