Life is good when you submit speakers to WordCamp San Francisco.
In the interest of as much “life-goodness” as possible, we wanted to remind you that you can submit speakers and talks to WordCamp San Francisco! Now’s your chance to help populate the speaker schedule! If there’s something you’d like to see, or a talk you’d like to give, let us know! We can’t wait to hear from you.
The deadline to submit is May 1st, and the organizing committee will select from your submissions to announce the speaker schedule in a few weeks. May 1 is just over a week away and the deadline for submissions will have come and gone before you know it.
Time is running out.
Previous speakers are a diverse group of women and men:
- Sheri Bigelow – Automattician, photographer, web designer, and avid kayaker
- Nir Eyal – Stanford Lecturer and serial entrepreneur on how habit-forming online products are built
- Mika Epstein – Known fondly as “Ipstenu” on the forums, Mika is a WordPress guru of the first order
- Noel Tock – Founder of HappyTables and the Zurich WordPress Meetup organizer
- Sara Cannon – Designer and founder of Ran.ge, a premiere digital agencies
- Adii Pienaar – Founder and CEO of WooThemes
Submit your talk
If you have a topic you’d love to present to the community, now is your chance. Click over to the speaker application form to let us know what the topic title (and a few other details) are. It will be awesome to see you speak onstage at WordCamp San Francisco!
Nominate a Speaker
Have a favorite content creator, entrepreneur, developer, or designer? Is there someone that you think has something awesome to say to the community? Do you have a hero that you want to see give a talk? We always see awesome folks from in and outside of the WordPress world who share their work and their ideas with us on stage. This year, we’re expecting more of the same! Submit speakers here.
We’re excited to hear from you!